Mount batur sunrise trekking is bali trekking tour to enjoy trek and climb mount batur in early morning for see the sunrise from the top of batur mountain. batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to hindu believe.
Batur Sunrise Tour And Swing Pick Up Time:
- Nusa dua/jimbaran : 01.45 – 02.00
- Kuta/Seminyak/Legian : 02.10 – 02.15
- Sanur : 02.30 – 02.40
- Ubud : 02.40 – 03.00
Batur Sunrise Tour And Swing Itinerary:
- 01.45-03.00 am : Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 04.00 am : begin trekk to Mount Batur.
- 04.20 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 06.15 am : Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 10.00 am : Visit swing
- 12.00 am : Return arrival at your hotel.
What should you bring :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Camera for your documentation
Batur Sunrise Tour And Swing Details :
- Activity level: moderate.
- Hiking duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° celsius (at the summit).
Zone covered for pick up :
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Benoa harbour, Airport.
Please contact us for pick up in different area.
- The price all include with tax and services.
- Get special price for group booking.
- The tour is private tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver.
Terms payment :
- payment is cash payment.
- payment is on the day itself with driver.
- payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
Batur Sunrise Tour And Swing price :
- Private tour IDR 675.000/person ( Min 2-3 person )
- Private tour IDR 585.000/person ( 4-5 person )
- Private tour IDR 535.000/person ( 6+ person )
Duration: 10 Hours
Included : Private Car, Petrol, English speaking driver, Cold mineral water, Eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano, Ticket and Local hiking guide.