Mount Batur (gunung batur) is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of mount agung on the island of bali . the south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. the inner 7.5-kilometer-wide caldera, which was formed during emplacement of the bali (or ubud) ignimbrite, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago. the first documented eruption was in 1804 and the most recent was in 2000.
The eruption that brought this volcano to be visible above the ocean is one of the most forceful across the earth. this volcano is marked by a collapsed top, called a caldera. the southeast wall of the inner caldera lies beneath lake batur; batur cone has been constructed within the inner caldera to a height above the outer caldera rim.
the batur stratovolcano has produced vents over much of the inner caldera, but a NE-SW fissure system has localized the batur I, II, and III craters along the summit ridge. historical eruptions have been characterized by mild-to-moderate explosive activity sometimes accompanied by lava emission. basaltic lava flows from both summit and flank vents have reached the caldera floor and the shores of lake batur over its history. the caldera contains an active, 700-meter-tall stratovolcano rising above the surface of lake batur. the first documented eruption of batur was in 1804, and it has been frequently active since then, most recently in 2000.
The substantial lava field from the 1968 eruption is visible today when viewed from kintamani, a town that straddles the southwest ridge of the greater caldera. the lake, danau batur, is the largest crater lake on the island of bali and is a good source of fish, as well as drinking water for bali.
Mount batur sunrise trekking is bali trekking tour to enjoy trek and climb mount batur in early morning for see the sunrise from the top of batur mountain. batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to hindu believe.
We believe that you will have a truly adventurous holiday in bali.
Batur Sunrise Hiking And Coffee Plantation Tour Pick Up Time:
- Nusa dua/jimbaran : 01.45 – 02.00
- Kuta/Seminyak/Legian : 02.10 – 02.15
- Sanur : 02.30 – 02.40
- Ubud : 02.40 – 03.00
Batur Sunrise Hiking And Coffee Plantation Tour Itinerary:
- 01.45-03.00 am : Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 04.00 am : begin trekk to Mount Batur.
- 04.20 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 06.15 am : Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 10.00 am : Visit coffee plantation
- 12.00 am : Return arrival at your hotel.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Camera for your documentation
Batur Sunrise Hiking And Coffee Plantation Tour Adventures Details :
- Activity level: moderate.
- Hiking duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° celsius (at the summit).
Batur Sunrise Hiking And Coffee Plantation Tour Price :
We offer two price, please check below the details of Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour Packages Price :
Zone covered for pick up :
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Benoa harbour, Airport.
Please contact us for pick up in different area.
- The price all include with tax and services.
- Get special price for group booking.
- The tour is private tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver.
Terms payment :
- payment is cash payment.
- payment is on the day itself with driver.
- payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
Regular tours price :
Price: IDR 550.000 /car ( Max 6 person )
Duration: 10 Hours
Included: Car, Petrol, Speak English Driver, Cold Mineral Water.
Inclusive tours price :
Price : IDR 520,000/person ( minimum booking 2 person ).
Included : Car, Petrol, Speak english driver, Cold mineral water, Eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano, Ticket and Local hiking guide.